Specializing in Twin Cities Home Sales & Acquisitions!
WE MAKE SELLING HOMES EASY
The Jonathan Lindstrom Real Estate Group makes it our responsibility to deliver the finest service. We do this by offering personalized attention well beyond industry standards to each and every client. Providing a complete marketing package, our goal is to maximize the exposure of your home to buyers and other Real Estate agents. This is what sets us apart from most other agents.
Along with providing unsurpassed marketing for residential properties in the Twin Cities Area and Western Wisconsin, we also aim to achieve what are considered to be the five most important priorities to you the home seller.
The best price and terms obtainable for your property.
The shortest possible time on the market.
The least inconvenience to you the home seller, we manage all the details!
Frequent communication by us to address your concerns.
§ Diligent effort by us
Evidence that we are working diligently on your behalf.
Using a variety of our own unique marketing techniques that we implement in our marketing campaign for the sale of your home, we expose your property to the right prospective buyers in a very demanding market environment. We will expose your property by using the most up to-date technology, networking, and negotiation skills. In turn, your property will be sold for top dollar in a minimum amount of time.
When thinking of selling your home, contact us and we will give you the information and attention you need to ease you through the complicated intricacies of a real estate transaction.
WHAT PRICE SHOULD I ASK FOR MY HOME?
We know that you want to get the highest price possible. That's why we research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here are a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, your home's value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers often look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and often purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer's offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It's necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions in your area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
Click here to get your Free Home Market Evaluation!
ADDITIONAL INFO FOR SELLING A HOME